christchurch our self-contained van Nissan Elgrand V6 2001 with a 4 wheels mod and automatic, Marcel for the fam ahaha.
We bought it a year ago.
So, by the time that it will be sold it will be approximately 240 000kms on the odometer on the day of the sale, the front roll bearings and all the breaks are new. He has been fitted by professionnels by a backpacker couple right before us and they only used it for 4 months. We added more convenients arrangements to optimize the space ( I brought to much things and we even had a lot of space !)
During 3 months we lived in the van with 3 people without any problem of space.
- WOF until 30/10/2020
- SELF CONTAINED until 24/10/2022
- REGO until 27/04/2020
- 2 sunroofs at the front and back
- heater and air conditionner
- cigar lighter socket with 2 fast charge usb port
- perfect fitted kitchen ( 4Kg gaz bottle, kitchen stuff, pan and pot, 2 cooker, large sink with manual pump, cupboard with different floor)
- Confortable bed convertible to a couch and a table ( 3 big pillows, a good bed cover for the winter, and blankets)
- Everything for camping (pop-up tent, air mattress, electric pomp,..)
- arrangement box ( tools, batteries, lights, tarpaulin, 2 diving masks and 2 snorkel..)
- curtains all around the bed
- small scale board games ( cards, Uno, connect 4, naval battle)
- motorhome plug connected to a power strip
if you are interested, he will be available from 20th february.